Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Changing Seasons ... Part Two

It is final !!! December 2011 For you created my inmost being;you knit me together in my mother’s womb.I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139: 13-14
My first Mother's Day 2012
First Father's Day 2012
I am and always will be a 'daddy's girl' ... and no I am not ashamed to say that at 39 years of age with a family of my own. My sweet husband has come to understand this more and more over the past year. His heart melts when she walks into the room. She can lay her head on his shoulder and immediately the room looks like that scene from Ghostbusters when the big marshmallow man is walking through the city then is zapped and marshmallow just drips and oozes everywhere ... yes that hard exterior of the man I married melts. When she cries he cries or he just turns his head away to 'look at something else' ... I wouln't have it any other way.

No comments: